POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Povray Bug? : Povray Bug? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:18:07 EDT (-0400)
  Povray Bug?
From: Charles & Paula
Date: 26 Dec 1999 15:29:40
Message: <38667B19.7425D2FD@cybercable.fr>
I have just started to use megapov from Nathan Kopp.
It works once well. After that povray stops totally the computer even
allowing Norton anti-crach program to intercept the problem.

I removed megapov and reinstalled completely Povray. It did the same
meaning that it works well once and suddenly stops the computer.
I used a register editor to remove all the old ressources of Povray and
Megapov but it did the same.

As anybody heard about this bug ?

Thanks to help me.

Charles